Vendor Spotlight - BurlapBella & Bella de Paso Olive Oil

We know you're super excited for this Saturday, Nov. 7th and our first ever Pop Up Shop! Here are two more reasons to come shop n' sip with us!

Meet Kaitlin from BurlapBella!

"I'm Kaitlin, the dreamer, designer and creator of everything BurlapBella. I build every day, no exaggeration; it's part of my soul. I am a self-taught artist. I love Florida Georgia Line. They are who I turn up and listen to when I am having a craft cramped brain & need a new outlook. I have an over-the-top obsession with decorative pillows. There's really no point for them, but I can't help but want more. I guess that explains why burlap pillows were our first selling items. We have since then expanded to painting on just about everything, even shoes! I started this little business 3 years ago and I'm amazed at all the doors it has opened for me. My best piece of advice is to be filled with love; when you are filled with love you can spread that out to others. That is what I strive for with BurlapBella.

Meet Alex from Bella de Paso Olive Oil!
"Our farm in Paso Robles produces extra virgin olive oil from a blend of Frantoio, Leccino, and Pendolino varietals. It's a taste of Tuscany in California.

Our family became familiar with the Central Coast of California during mini-vacations in the late 1990s. In 2001, we purchased 11 acres of land in Paso Robles, California. At the time, it was half covered in a defunct apple orchard. But we had bigger dreams and noting Paso's Mediterranean climate and soil, we settled on olives. With help from friends and family, and with a lot of hard work, we planted 300 trees of the Frantoio, Pendolino, and Leccino varietals. Now, those same trees produce an extra virgin olive oil that has an upfront smoothness with a lingering bite worthy of both its Tuscan heritage and California home. We hope you'll enjoy our pride and joy!"

RSVP today! 


Comments