Vendor Spotlight - LuLaRoe Meghan Hoetker

Meet LuLaRoe consultant Meghan Hoetker! 

"Hi! My name is Meghan Hoetker, wife and mom, and I brought LuLaRoe to the Central Coast just over a year ago. What IS LuLaRoe? It's comfortable, affordable, stylish clothing made for women and girls in California! With custom fabrics that change every week, each piece is nearly one of a kind. I bring several styles with me and HUNDREDS of different patterns to choose from! Whether you like skirts, shirts, dresses, kimonos, or leggings (you need to try the leggings), I know you'll find something to LOVE. The best part? There's NO ORDERING so you get to bring it home that day! It's a lot of fun and I can't WAIT to see you all."

As our event gets closer, we are getting more and more excited! Please join us for a one of a kind pick up party featuring all our favorite local vendors like Meghan on Saturday, November. 7th. 

Comments